ATV Insurance Quote
Start a free ATV insurance or UTV insurance quote and save..
Get an ATV insurance quote and save on your off-road vehicle insurance.
What does ATV & off-road vehicle insurance cover?ATV insurance from GEICO includes a wide range of coverages for you:
- ATV Collision Coverage: This coverage pays for damages to your ATV if it collides with another vehicle or object. It typically covers damages regardless of who is at fault.
- ATV Liability Coverage: This coverage is required by most states and protects you in the event of an accident that results in property damage or bodily injury to another person. Damages to your ATV are not covered.
- ATV Comprehensive Coverage: This coverage pays for damages to your ATV resulting from incidents other than collisions, like theft, vandalism, fire, or natural disasters.
- ATV Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This coverage protects you if you are in an accident with someone who doesn't have enough insurance to cover the damages or isn't insured at all.
- ATV Medical Payments Coverage: This coverage pays for your or your passengers' medical bills after an ATV accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Property damage
- Bodily injury
Our ATV insurance information page has more information about these coverages.
See What Our Customers Say*
"GEICO has a niche with ATV and motorcycle riders! I have been with GEICO ATV insurance for two years and love the online payment options, quality coverage, and peace of mind knowing my ATV is insured."GEICO Customer in NV
ATV Insurance Discounts
Start Your ATV / UTV Insurance Quote Today
Why choose GEICO for four-wheeler insurance?
What you need to start an ATV insurance quote.
- Have your GEICO Auto, Motorcycle, or RV policy information (if applicable) ready—you could save with a Multi-Policy Discount
- Identify any completed motorcycle or ATV safety courses, which could help you save money too
- Locate your year, make, model, and VIN to make entering your info faster
ATV Insurance: Get the answers you're looking for.
Do you need insurance to drive an ATV?Some states require ATV insurance while others don't. Even if your state doesn't require it, ATV insurance can be a smart investment for a few good reasons:
- ATVs have a high theft rate
- Your homeowners insurance might not cover your ATV if you ride it off-property or trailer your ATV to another location
- If you ride your ATV in a state-owned or public park, you may be required to have specific ATV insurance.
Does GEICO provide coverage for all brands of off-road vehicles?GEICO covers nearly every popular make and model of ATVs as well as most side-by-side makes and models.We do not insure three, six, or eight wheelers or ATVs/UTVs with less than 150 cc's.
How much does ATV insurance cost?ATV insurance can be more affordable than you might expect! ATV and UTV insurance rates depend on a variety of factors associated with your vehicle such as make, model and location, as well as your age and driving history. The exact cost will vary based on vehicle type and coverage options. GEICO offers a variety of cost-saving discounts that could help you save more money, including the Multi-Vehicle Discount, Experienced Riders Discount, Multi-Policy Discount, Anti-Theft Device Discount, and Safety Course Completiion Discount! Start your today to see how much you could save.
Still have ATV or UTV Insurance Questions? We've Got You Covered.
Find answers to any other questions you may have on our ATV Insurance FAQ page.
Please note:The above is meant as general information and as general policy descriptions to help you understand the different types of coverages. These descriptions do not refer to any specific contract of insurance and they do not modify any definitions, exclusions or any other provision expressly stated in any contracts of insurance. We encourage you to speak to your insurance representative and to read your policy contract to fully understand your coverages.