15 minutes could save you 15% or more on motorcycle insurance.
Already a policyholder?
Get affordable motorcycle insurance with GEICO.
Already have car insurance with GEICO?Using your current auto policy info gets you a cycle quote even faster. Just and log in. You may also qualify for a Multi-Policy Discount if you have an active auto or RV policy with us.
Why choose GEICO for motorcycle insurance?
- Competitive coverage so you won't have to skimp to get a great price.
- Accessories coverage for the extras you've added to make your ride your own.
- A knowledgeable team of licensed motorcycle agents who are as enthusiastic about bikes as you.
What does motorcycle insurance cover?
What types of vehicles are covered?
- Cruisers – A type of motorcycle that usually features a V-twin and full-view engine
- Sport Bikes – Fast, high-performance motorcycles also known as street bikes
- Touring Bikes – Motorcycles made for comfortable, long-distance riding
- Custom Motorcycles – Motorcycles custom-built by you, a shop, or a manufacturer
- Mopeds – Lightweight bikes powered by a smaller engine
Motorcycle insurance discounts you could qualify for.
- Switching Discount: This gives you the opportunity to save on motorcycle insurance when you switch to GEICO from another provider
- Multi-bike Discount: This discount is savings available to policyholders who insure more than one motorcycle with GEICO
- Multi-policy Discount: This is a discount available to policyholders who choose to bundle auto and motorcycle insurance with GEICO
- Mature Rider Discount: Savings available exclusively to experienced riders who meet certain age criteria
- Renewal Discount: This discount is provided to policyholders who renew their motorcycle insurance policy without any lapse in coverage
- Defensive Driving Discount: This discount is offered to policyholders who have good driving history and complete a Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) course
- MSF Instructor Discount: Offered to MSF instructors teaching motorcycle safety course
Check out our motorcycle insurance discounts page for more information.
Manage your motorcycle insurance policy with ease.
Need to talk to a motorcycle insurance agent?
Need to speak to a sales or service agent about motorcycle insurance? Give us a call at (800) 442-9253.
Motorcycle Insurance: Get the answers you're looking for.
What motorcycle insurance coverages are included?Motorcycle policies have basic coverages included, and additional ones for extra protection. Our policies can provide coverage for bodily injury, collision, personal injury protection, property damage, uninsured/underinsured motorists, and comprehensive. Learn more about motorcycle coverages.
How can I save money on my motorcycle insurance quote?There are several ways to get discounts for your motorcycle insurance. These could include multi-policy discounts, completing a Motorcycle Safety Foundation course, installing an anti-theft device on your bike, and more. Learn more about motorcycle insurance discounts.
Is GEICO Motorcycle Insurance affordable?Motorcycle insurance doesn't have to mean paying more for less coverage or service. See how GEICO can help you find what you need at a price you can afford.
Does motorcycle insurance cover theft?Yes. If you have comprehensive coverage under your motorcycle insurance policy, it pays for covered losses that result from incidents other than a collision; These could include theft, vandalism, or fire. Read more on .
What payment options are available for motorcycle insurance?We can help with a payment plan to fit your budget.
Does motorcycle insurance cover passengers?Most states required motorcycle owners to have liability insurance to cover parties invovled in the accident, such as pedestrians, other drivers, or passengers. You may be liable for your passenger's medical expenses if you cause an accident while driving. Liability coverage can help pay for these costs. If you are not at fault, the at-fault driver's liability coverage can help pay for you or your passenger's medical expenses.
Where can I learn more about motorcycle safety?We are committed to your safety out on the road. Check out some tips to keep you current on motorcycle do's and don'ts.
GEICO® Motorcycle Insurance is underwritten by GEICO Indemnity Company.*MA and NH do not currently accept the digital ID cards available through the GEICO Mobile App as valid proof-of-insurance.
Please note:The above is meant as general information and as general policy descriptions to help you understand the different types of coverages. These descriptions do not refer to any specific contract of insurance and they do not modify any definitions, exclusions or any other provision expressly stated in any contracts of insurance. We encourage you to speak to your insurance representative and to read your policy contract to fully understand your coverages. Some discounts, coverages, payment plans, and features are not available for all customers in all states or all scolarite.netpanies. Discount amount varies in some states.